Add to Your Speaking Revenue
as a Professional Emcee
with Mark Standriff
Are you looking for additional sources of income in these difficult financial times? Have you ever considered being an emcee? Marketing yourself as a master of ceremonies not only provides value-added opportunities for potential clients, but also gives you access to high-profile events for which you might never be considered as a main speaker.
Emceeing is a different skill from delivering a speech. It requires different marketing, and certainly demands different preparation — there are a number of challenges you should avoid or you’ll be cleared out before the main course. But it can be a lot of fun and quite lucrative.
Mark Standriff has worked as a professional emcee for hundreds of events during his 25-year speaking career and will share his secrets on knowing how to shine without being the star attraction. If you’re open to looking at a different side of speaking, this session will open your eyes to professional opportunities you may never have known existed.
You will learn:
- Key selling points that will make you a sought-after emcee
- How to prepare so that your agenda complements the event’s agenda
- Creative ways to command attention and keep the program flowing
- How to handle hecklers and other audience problems
- Common concerns and how to overcome them